Friday, November 6, 2009

Ten Things About Me

After reading Tracey's list from Notes from a Cottage Industry, I thought I would play along and make one too.


1.  I'm a twin, with my brother, and no, we do not look alike.
2.  I walked a marathon in 2003 in Portland OR in 7 hours and 49 min 5 sec.
3.  My van has 187,000 miles on it....and yes its paid for!
4.  I worked in a candy shop once and made fudge, in a cooper pot.
5.  I'm not a good speller. Love spell check.
6.  My kids are 10 years apart and I love it. It has given me more one on one time with each of them.
7.  I love coffee, my dream job would be to work for Starbucks to learn how to make a wonderful cup of Joe.
8.  I want to move out west, to either northern Calif or Washington .

9.  My son lives in Japan and teaches English and just applied to Law School.
10. My daughter is a gifted artist at the young age of 16, but the real gift is that she is going on 16 years cancer free.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kelly,

I love your "10 things about me." I may have to borrow that idea in a future post. I enjoyed reading all ten items and I like the items you chose to share. Thank you for stopping by my blog and congrats on your college degree. I didn't get mine until I was 30, and now that sounds young, but at the time, I thought I was so far behind the power curve. But someone told me, "unless you die, you are going to be 30 anyway...so you can be 30 with a degree or you can be 30 without a degree, either way, you are still 30..." I never forgot that.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth