After reading Tracey's list from Notes from a Cottage Industry, I thought I would play along and make one too.
1. I'm a twin, with my brother, and no, we do not look alike.
2. I walked a marathon in 2003 in Portland OR in 7 hours and 49 min 5 sec.
3. My van has 187,000 miles on it....and yes its paid for!
4. I worked in a candy shop once and made fudge, in a cooper pot.
5. I'm not a good speller. Love spell check.
6. My kids are 10 years apart and I love it. It has given me more one on one time with each of them.
7. I love coffee, my dream job would be to work for Starbucks to learn how to make a wonderful cup of Joe.
8. I want to move out west, to either northern Calif or Washington .
10. My daughter is a gifted artist at the young age of 16, but the real gift is that she is going on 16 years cancer free.