Thursday, April 1, 2010

The very lovely month of March....

Can honestly say I'm glad March is over…



The month started out with me painting my Living Room and Kitchen this wonderful gray

                                                             image from behr paint


...that took the whole month to finish......now working on finishing up my floors…..I'm so over DIY stuff...pictures will be posted soon... 


Then I won a drawing…..

 I won a $50 dollar gift certificate to Anthropologie  from The Flying Bee during Adrienne  Birthday drawing.
 Thank you again Adrienne... and I bought me a cute little Clock......which I love...


                                                                image from anthropologie


Then I was going to take my daughter to Chicago for the Randolph Street  Market ...bought the tickets



image from Randolph Street Market

and then after a dentist visit for my daughter found out she needed her wisdom teeth taken out ...so as a single mom ...the wisdom teeth won and I'm doing ice pack duty today and hopin she will have some time this coming week to enjoy her spring break

image of my daughter ....done in her art class....

Finally.....  I was all ready well kinda ready to hand in  paper work to start my MSW (Masters in Social Work) Grad School Application when I felt the need to take a break ......until my daughter is out of High School that is....I been in college for the last 3 years full time, year round and I really want to spend the time I have left with my daughter before she leaves, can't get the time back...kinda thing...so that was my March.......

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh congrats on your gift. That's a goodie:)

You asked me earlier about my lamp behind my sofa. I bought it several years ago at a country store in Clinton, IL. I've been there several times since then and have never seen another like it. I'm sorry. I bet Pottery Barn has something similar.