Tuesday, June 15, 2010

City Nights


I love being in a big city, I love looking  up at all the tall buildings and walking fast to keep up with the masses to cross a busy city street...I would love to go here...not only for the gardens but...

I want to ride the Big Red Bus around London Town and see Big Ben then travel to ....




Paris..... I would love to stay up all night and fall in love with you, then move on to my mother's homeland.........


Oh Rome...the food alone would make me want to stay for a lifetime ...........but there is one city, where a young man I know lives that I would love to go to.........

Tokyo ...where my son has lived for the last 3 years but not for long because he is coming to this city.....


 I love this place the most...and come August its going to get even better in Chi town

1 comment:

Gracefully Vintage said...

Cute Blog love the header.. Adorable..
Glad your son will be back soon, what a great oppotunity for him..
A New Follower ill be back
Karryann