Thursday, July 22, 2010

13 DAYS AND COUNTING!

I have spent this summer wishing it away, I have been counting down the days


......   until my oldest child  comes  home from a 3 year stay in...........Japan


                                                                           
He has spent three years teaching school age children English...He fell in love with the culture,
                                                                    and the people

But come August 4 its time for a 
 Thanksgiving Homecoming

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Yay, for you Kelly. I will wish days away for you also. Thanks for always commenting with encouraging words, on my blog.
Glenda
XO

The Urban Cowboy said...

Right on, I know it will be a heart felt reunion!

Kelly said...

thanks glenda

Kelly said...

Thanks cowboy, miss him beyond words.....