Monday, August 16, 2010

SENSE OF CHANGE

With the changing of the seasons..

 I know its still in the high 80's here but there is a change a coming....not only with the weather but with the changing of ones lives.


  After a week of late flights...staying up late to talk..and plans being changed a million times..there is a sense of a new dawn onto my life.






  This week  my daughter turns 17...I'm more blessed every day I have her in my life


she is 3 here and was not in the mood to get her picture taken


And Come Next June...........


.. I'm getting a new daughter (in-law) My son asked his girlfriend to marry him  before they came home from Japan. She is a lovely girl and I'm looking forward to having her in our family.


 Its funny how life at time goes in slow motion and at other time speeds up..Change is good and I'm ready for those fall sweaters!

9 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Kelly, you are so right about change and how fast things move in our life. I couldn't agree more about wanting to wear sweaters, I promise never to complain about cold weather even though here we really don't experience it much. Have a great day, Theresa

The Urban Cowboy said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Your first photo reminds me of a street in Virginia.

Kelly said...

Theresa, I hear its in the 100 down by you... sending you some midwestern weather your way so you can wear those sweaters...Cowboy thanks...She is having some friends over for the big day and I found the pic on google..kinda looks like alot of county road here..

Glenda said...

Kelly, love this new look on your blog, and love this post. So happy that your week was filled with many special occasions.
~G~
hugs

Kelly said...

thanks Glenda, I had time late this weekend once my son went to Chicago change is good ....

Glenda said...

There, I finally was able to upload my picture as one of your followers. I couldn't figure it out, till just now. Thanks.
~G~

Kelly said...

Glenda, nice seeing your picture...I wish there was a class on blogging 101

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Happy Birthday to your baby! Hope it's a good one.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Amazing how time flys- Congrats.. How much fun that will be to plan a wedding, and gain a daughter..

And even though it is still tosasty here in ca- some of the leaves are changing. Fall is right around the corner..
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Karryann