Thursday, September 2, 2010

You would never think?



That I love FOOTBALL........but let me explain........where I live......We have the best college FOOTBALL .....We have set the bar on what college Football is....(unless you live in Michigan,  they think they have....but we know better... they do the whole Blue and Maze...We do it GOLD......  I have worked the stadium being there on game day from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. for two years  over 10 years ago...I have been to quite a few games...and NO ONE has a campus or tailgating like my home town......I get a call yesterday from a friend who wanted to know if i wanted to go to the season opener..now this is BIG ...see we have new coach and there really good seats.....so I wish you all a wonderful weekend..mine will be here.....

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Have fun!!! Go Irish!
~G~

Glenda said...

I'm sure Saturday was exciting! The weather was perfect. My guy is great, even better than my favorite tea!
Have a great week :)
~G~