Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spending the Day in the Windy City

Going to start the day here
Then Walk over to here 
Teenagers will be climbing the tower while 

Im in the cafe....waiting ....to meet up with the birthday boy  well it was on 18th but we are still going to have some  cake....well cheesecake that is!




and I'm going to order this 

 Fried Mac and Cheese 

Ever since I seen them on the Food Network, I wanted to try them....and since I will be walking all day I'm having cheesecake too!

image from Martha Stewart

Wishing you all a wonderful Halloween Weekend....





2 comments:

Glenda said...

Looks like great fun. And the Fried Mac and Cheese, do tell how it tasted!
~G~
hugs

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for your nice note on our post. Loved all the Chicago photos -- one of my favorite places. Come see us again soon. xo