Sunday, December 19, 2010

Old Felt Christmas Decorations




My mother made these sometime in the 1960's,


 
I only have  3 of the angels...
all are missing their noses
but I love them
I remember as a child
always wanting to place them on our tree 
and I still love them...



 
I also found a Santa Pin
that she made for a Christmas party one year
My mother loved the holidays
and made sure we had what mattered 

FAMILY…

 

so this Christmas
I wish you all to be with your family
and if not
I hope you ...
remember the JOYS of Christmas Past
to brighten your 
Christmas Present...

MERRY CHRISTMAS


1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I still have my boys ornaments they made and my son asked why had I kept it. Because they are special and mean so much as I'm sure yours does. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.