Saturday, February 19, 2011

Part one of my weekend.

This last Friday,
I finally got to go to 
I have been wanting to go there for so long
and I just found out 
that they are now carrying 
so I got the magazine
that I just love!
and
I got Ironstone,
that I seem to have 
a weakness for




and this cute apple cookie jar...
 is this not the cutest thing....

It's going to go with the one I got from my grandmother 
Not only did I get some good finds 
but I also got to meet one of the 
owner's Char, who was
  so nice and helpful 
and gave me some great advice
about displaying my Ironstone.
will be going back to them for sure.
Part two
my next great find....stay tuned




1 comment:

Glenda said...

Love all your finds at Junk Evolution. Even more love the gals who own J.E., so glad you made the trip. But most important, how great to find the apple cookie jar match. Don't you just love the thrill of hunt for our junk.
~G~