Sunday, February 20, 2011

PART TWO


On Saturday, I went with my daughter 
to an antique mall
 but not just any mall 
one where a dear friend Glenda has her booth
you see she was the first one 
to friend me on my blog
and  she has ever since  encouraged me on
with  this little blog I have.
she has so much talent  and once i got to her booth it was a little bit of heaven ..
I wish I would have taken pictures 
but we were too busy shopping!.....
I found so much but ended up going with yesterdays theme of Ironstone...

I just love it.....
Please go visit 
Glenda's Blog today


 

1 comment:

Glenda said...

You are to kind to me. I find you to be the one to encourage me. Some small voice said to me last night, Kelly went home with the little ironstone pitcher. I'm so glad it is yours now. I can see it this spring with a pretty little flower bouquet.

I would befriend you again and again if I could.
~G~hugs